Brazil, Lapa, Adhesive Technologies
Jr. Product Manager - Consumer Adhesives LATAM
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Challenge of creating the Product and Technology Management area for ACC from zero;
- Responsibility for whole LATAM;
- Develops and executes regional product portfolio strategy in line with technology strategy;
- Analyzes portfolio using Henkel processes;
- Manages regional product portfolio and consequently product portfolio complexity;
- Drives the whole product line by managing the phase in/out process;
- Manages product launches in alignment with relevant interfaces;
- Supports product ramp ups and site transfers;
- Provides input to Manufacturing and Purchasing on manufacturing and supply chain needs regionally;
- Manages and optimizes regional product profitability, drives regional COGs projects in alignment with Global Product and Technology Mgmt;
- Manages ad-hoc crises such as raw material shortages;
- Drives market launches of new products and roll-out initiatives regionally;
- Manages master data processes and data maintenance;
- Experience in Portfolio & Product management;
- Experience in Project management is a plus;
- Cost management: monitoring and development of mitigation actions;
- Ability to prioritize;
- English is a must (Will report to Germany directly), Spanish Knowledge is preferrable;
- Systematic thinking & capable to solve complex problems;
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.