Brazil, Lapa, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Processes & Audit Manager - LatAm
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Will be responsible to manage:
- Commercial Policies currently in place;
- Rebates applied to Customers;
- Sales Representatives payables;
- Regular Sales Incentives Program calculation and payment for Sales Force;
- Regional Audits by giving full support, managing the internal audit processes for the respective audit group to ensure that business operation complies to corporate standards;
- The manager is accountable for all Standards, Tools and Audits in place for Adhesives LATAM;
- The objective is to assure full integration of nine business units procedures, ensuring robust control implementation and minimizing exposure risks.
- Previous background with audits and policies;
- Advanced English and Spanish;
- Experience in sales is desirable;
- Detail and result oriented individual;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Can handle complexity;
- Good communicator.