Mexico, Huixquilucan, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Planner Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Supports development of reports linked to
- Planning and Inventory Management Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participates in integration testing and in end user testing
- 5 years of professional experience
- Engineering or Bachelors degree completed
- SAP and excel advanced knowledge